There is a growing demand from our customers for a turnkey service for their Andromeda purchases. This has led to the creation of Andromeda Premium. From 2020, each Andromeda work of art can arrive at your home or premises overseen personally by our technicians, who will monitor and carry out every step of assembly so that it is set up perfectly. Our mission is to bring the highest quality to our customers, wherever they wish, ensuring they are happy in having chosen Andromeda.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The minimum purchase order in order to access the A-Premium programme is 30,000 euros, net of customs duties, VAT, etc.
At the moment of the order, acceptance of the price and the installation programme – confirmed by the relative payment – the customer will be guaranteed preparation and assembly of the article supplied and, if necessary, shipping.
Purchases cannot be combined over time to reach the purchase minimum. Each order that meets the purchase minimum will follow its own work course.
For each installation carried out by Andromeda, the following will be guaranteed:
– that it is installed to the highest standards;
– that any hidden problems that may arise in situ will be resolved, if necessary, with the support of the builder and/or electrician who built the electrical system.
The following will be guaranteed for each installation carried out by Andromeda:
• electrical functioning;
• that after the individual pieces have been shipped and unpacked, the integrity of the glass parts and frame will be re-checked and inspected;
• that any missing pieces required to complete assembly will be replaced with spare parts or with parts sent promptly by the parent company;
• inspection and checking the suitability of the ceiling hook installed by the original builder, or of the walls (when the articles are wall mounted), before the Andromeda technicians arrive.
• The connection between the hook (or hooks) installed by the manufacturer and the attachment to the work of art will be supplied by Andromeda directly.
Installation terms and timing
At the moment of shipping the article or articles ordered, an exact date for installation must be agreed so that:
– the dates for the requested installation can be booked;
– travel tickets can be bought at a lower cost;
– we can comply with relevant obligations, such as visas to enter the country in which installation will take place.
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT THESE DATES ARE SET.
What Andromeda technicians must find on site
A suitable and safe structure for reaching the ceiling or wall must be in place by the time Andromeda’s technicians arrive on site. Andromeda does NOT ship scaffolding or ladders, unless previously agreed at the moment of the order.
No exceptions will be permitted.
If the site has a home automation or other remote control system, the customer must ensure that the electrician who installed the system is on site to ensure the Andromeda article is integrated seamlessly into the existing system.
Any cancellation or change will entail the cost of the travel tickets – flights in particular – and any costs for obtaining visas being charged back to the customer.
Shipping will be agreed at the moment of the order and may be organised by Andromeda or by the customer using their own means.
Taxes, customs duties and VAT are NOT ever included in the price, unless otherwise agreed at the moment of the order.